We maintain this site (Site) for your personal information, education, and communication. This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by us and used by us. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which are bound. By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and image (collectively, the Materials) contained in the Site are either our copyrighted property, unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. We neither warrant nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of our rights and/or third parties, including without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text images, video, or audio from the Site, including without limitation damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- The trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of ours. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Diversity Capital Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to us. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of Diversity Capital Company. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- We maintain and operates this Site from its offices in the State of Illinois, United States of America. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America. If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to this Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Diversity Capital Company with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at:
Diversity Capital Company
401 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1200
Chicago, Illinois 60611